What can be more adventurous than riding a motorcycle along the road? This is a great and exciting feeling. However, as a responsible motorcycle owner, you should understand the importance of carrying proper motorcycle insurance. If you are searching for motorcycle insurance right now, here are the coverage options you may want to consider.
What Are the Motorcycle Coverage Options?
Here is a list of coverage options that insurance agencies usually offer to motorcycle owners:
- Bodily injury liability coverage. It covers lost wages and medical expenses resulting from injuries or death of another person if you have caused an accident. It is crucial to note that it won’t cover your own medical bills.
- Property damage liability coverage. It pays for damage to another person’s property due to an accident. For example, it may pay for repairs of vehicles, storefronts, or other structures. It will not cover repairs to your bike, though.
- Medical payments coverage. The purpose of this coverage is to cover your medical expenses and passengers’ expenses in case of an accident and injuries.
- Personal injury protection. If you are injured in an accident, this coverage will pay for your medical bills, lost income, child care, funeral costs, and other expenses.
- Collision coverage. It will cover damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another object.
- Comprehensive coverage. This coverage was created to cover any damages to your motorcycle if you are involved in a road accident with another vehicle.
There are other coverage types; an insurance agent will gladly provide information about them.
Compass Insurance – a Trustworthy and Experienced Insurance Agency in Centennial, CO
Are you looking for motorcycle insurance? Not sure what coverage you should get? Contact Compass Insurance serving clients in Centennial, CO, and other nearby towns in Colorado. Our insurance agents will gladly help you find the ideal coverage and answer all your questions. Please visit our website or give us a call today.